This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SALES AND RESERVATIONS OFFICER
- Less than 20,000
- Full time
- Job category: Reservations
- Post date:4 Apr 2018
- Share job:
Job Description: Sales & Reservations Officer for Chines Market
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate hotels, modes of transportation, costs and accommodation.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Reply to queries and calculate total travel costs as per their request and offer alternatives in case the requested hotels/resorts are fully committed or fully booked
- Maintain all the bookings made by you and make sure all the services are in order before guest arrival and payments are collected before the due date.
- Deal with occurring travel problems, handling complaints swiftly and update your superior.
- Generate “proforma invoice” through the system and follow up the deadlines.
- Work with reservation system and data entering and maintaining.
- Update clients with special offers.
- Maintain healthy relationship with hotels reservations and sales team.
- Perform daily routine check to ensure all reservations entered are correct and accurate.
- Provide weekly reports and send to the head of the sales and reservation department and the management.
- Participate in office meetings: company team meetings, meetings with hotel’s representatives.
- Managing and coordinating efficient and effective sales plan.
- Work on the expansion of the market.
- Analyze market and recommend changes or improvements for better client satisfaction and sales increase.
- Develop and implement strategies to bring new clients.
- Achieve company’s sales targets.
- Arrange & coordinate FAM (Familiarization) trips to resorts upon request by tour operators.
- Participate on webinars, marketing activities
- If needed, meet and greet tourists at the airport on arrivals and departures
- Maldives resorts inspections and writing reviews for website and social media
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the management of the company
Skills & Abilities:
- Skills at reservations and sales of tourism products
- Ability to work with people and deal with stressful situations
- Fluent both written and spoken English language
- Computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, MS Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Word. Reservations/booking systems
- Degree or equivalent in tourism
- As minimum, 3 years of work experience in hospitality sales and reservation in a similar capacity
How to ApplyPlease send your updated resume along with your recent passport size photograph, copies of educational and professional certificates and a copy of passport to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
389 total views, 2 today