Regional Financial Controller
- Guraidhoo, South Central Province, Maldives
- Job category: Finance
- Post date:13 Aug 2017
- Share job:
The Regional Controller is considered part of the operating region accounting/finance leadership, including both hands-on month-end accounting plus variance analysis reviews and understanding of KPIs and budget/forecast and developing strategic plans with the Finance team.
- Responsible for both COMO Maalifushi and COMO Cocoa Island.
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Resort. Rates and yields management through Opera PMS and all distribution channels.
- Support General Manager and Resort financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports summarize and forecast Resort’s revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
- Provide effective leadership of the Finance team in relation to goal setting, development and direction of activities.
- Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
- Prepare Chart of Accounts, forecast report and manpower budget.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- To supervise the day to day activities of Account department including Purchasing, Receiving and Stores and ensure all standards are followed.
- To coordinate and ensure that all daily reports are issued timely and accurately.
- To participate in the recruitment and training of new colleagues in the Finance Department.
- To ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to organization’s mission.
- Lead and manage the Accounting department and ensure all standards are followed
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures; provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Training, coaching and development of the Team
- Minimum 05 years’ experience in similar role.
- Sound knowledge of understanding the Maldivian luxury resorts market.
- Highly computer literate with an advanced level command of excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology, PMS, Channel Manager, Booking Engine, CRS, Extranets.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
In return, you will be working for one of the most exciting luxury hotel companies and we would offer you:
- Competitive salary and service charge
- Good quality employee accommodation (where applicable)
- Employee social and sporting activities
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free employee Internet
- Well-equipped employee gym, etc.
How to ApplyAPPLY NOW Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com before 16th August 2017.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
458 total views, 1 today