- Hanimaadhoo, Upper North Province, Maldives
- Full time
- Job category: Front Office
- Post date:19 Nov 2017
- Share job:
The Barefoot Eco Hotel is located within an almost untouched forest on Hanimaadhoo Island in the preserved deep North of Maldives. This 4 star Eco Hotel is well connected to Male international airport by numerous daily 45 minutes flights. Due to its luxuriant vegetation and privacy everybody can fall in an untouched nature, living the genuine and natural Maldives with all modern accommodation facilities. A half mile private sandy beach and a turquoise lagoon frame the hotel. The Barefoot Eco Hotel follows the principles of uniting Sustainability and Conservation, involving Local Community within its activities. The Barefoot has maximized its Sustainability, intended to have minimal impact on the local environment and reduce its carbon footprint. It is a Natural Health Retreat where body and spirit are nurtured and restored.
We are looking for dynamic, Talented, for the following vacant position for our property
THE BAREFOOT ECO HOTEL, HANIMAADHOO
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English language, other languages would be an additional advantage.
- A positive “can do” attitude & good customer handling skills
- Flexible working hours and ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiasm and drive for excellence Self-motivated and results oriented
How to ApplyPlease only apply if you have the relevant experience for the position. Only successful applicants will be contacted: Interested applicants may send detailed CV together with recent photo, contact number and references letter from previous employer via link below.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
192 total views, 3 today