This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Malé, Male, Maldives
- Full time
- Job category: Other
- Post date:19 Nov 2017
- Share job:
“Take the next step in your Career”
If you are ready and trilled for new challenges in your career, send your application for the following position.
- Help and support loading, unloading, harbouring, refuelling & operating signal devices.
- Provide on-board service to its passengers.
Requirements / Qualification
- Must have completed minimum education up to ‘O Level’
- Five star resort/hotel experience
- Must be ready to work on different shifts
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Training exposure in First Aid, Marine survival skills are desirable
- A positive “can do” attitude with good teamwork
Key duties / Responsibilities
- Maintain passenger cabin and main deck area to ensure cleanliness and hygiene
- Give a supporting hand during embarkation and disembarkation
- Clean Boat Hull to clear the marine growth
- To rig towlines, fold/unfold side enclosures
- Go to sea for extended periods
- Stands as a lookout and performs line handling
- Follows standard operating procedures and policies
How to ApplyONLY SHORLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees. We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career. Interested candidates may please apply below along with your CV, most recent picture and relevant certificates, on or before Thursday, 30 November 2017
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
652 total views, 1 today